As we continue to monitor COVID-19 developments closely, the health and well-being of our team and clients is of utmost importance to us. CAPATA is taking steps to protect you and our team, while continuing to support your accounting needs with the continuity and reliable connections you need. Serving your needs in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to us.
Our response efforts are being adjusted as necessary as the situation evolves, these are the actions we are taking now:
- We are actively communicating and encouraging behaviors that help prevent the spread of illness based on CDC recommendations.
- As is always the case, those who are sick are encouraged to stay home to rest, recover, and avoid infecting others.
- Many of our team members are able and encouraged to work from home as needed.
- CAPATA encourages you to have video conference meetings instead of in-person meetings.
- We are closing our Laguna Niguel office; however, we are in constant communication as a team and available to you during business hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. via e-mail, conference calling or telephone.
- If you need to communicate with our team call us we are readily available to help you navigate your CAPATA Vaults.
We highly recommend that you provide your tax documents through your CAPATA Vault/Portal. If you must drop off tax documents, we are opening the CAPATA doors ONLY from 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. You may drop off your tax documents in a drop off box that will be located near the front desk. We have been using disinfecting multi-surface wipes on all surfaces and we hope you’ll understand if we refrain from handshakes. Please call us to learn more about how to work with us virtually.
Our utmost concern is that everyone is armed with the information and tools necessary to stay safe, healthy, and informed without disrupting business as usual. We vow to continue sharing resources as quickly as possible and for as long as necessary.
Like all evolving challenges, we will work through issues on a day-by-day basis and appreciate you working with us as we strive to provide the service you expect from our team.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns.